The Musings of One Miss Julie

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Return to Origins

Do you remember this, my ChicKami? Well, it now looks like this:


I thought long and hard about it. I finally realized that the reason I dreaded working on it was because the fabric created by the yarns I chose was just wrong, wrong, wrong. There was too much bulk and stiffness and not the pliability that I wanted. Seriously, who wants to wear a tank top that can stand on its own power?

I don't know what I'll do with the yarn and I'm not sure when I'll attempt the ChicKami again, but I feel satisfied with my decision. Now I can focus on the good things heating up in the Upcoming Project Incubator.

2 Comments:

At 9/05/2005 9:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9/05/2005 9:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

If you were not happy with the FO - it would not have gotten any use. It is always hard to decide to scrap all your hard work, but I am sure that you will find something fun to make out of that yarn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home