The Musings of One Miss Julie

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A Day in the Life

I usually steer clear of mentioning my work here in any specifics because it's important for me to appear neutral and uncommercial, not get myself in hot water around the office, and because, in general, I think it's better form.

I break my rule this time. And mostly because I'm really, really proud of the end result and think it's fun and worthwhile.

Here's what's been occupying so much of my time of late.

I now present to you The Borders Holiday Storybook -- a super coolio gift recommendation plaything.

I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions, if you're so inclined.

1 Comments:

At 11/09/2005 7:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That is really fun! I will have to play with it more later. I like it, though. : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home