The Musings of One Miss Julie

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Vested Interest

Some crazy-long hours at work have prevented me from really digging in, but I've made a good start on the back of my sweater vest. Since it's in dark blue the photography won't be all that exciting (not that I favor myself by believing I'm a superior photographer even when the yarn is light-colored). Instead, the front makes its Miss Julie debut.


For my first foray into cables, I don't think I did half-bad. And the color combo just wows me every time. Though it doesn't display quite accurately here, it's navy blue, periwinkle, and an acidic lime green.


I've even got the perfect puce-green colored shirt, complete with 3/4-length sleeves, to wear under it.

2 Comments:

At 9/08/2005 9:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I hate those DAMN spam comments! Ugh.

Your sweater looks great. I like the colors and your cables look superb. I am scared to even go there (seeing that I just started knitting in January - I think I will hold off for a while).

 
At 9/09/2005 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the colors of the vest, and the cables look great.

Damn those spammers. I added "word verification" to my comments section in my blog. Yep, it's a pain in the arse, but it has kept the spammers away.

Cute blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home