The Musings of One Miss Julie

Friday, August 19, 2005

Oh, I Shouldn't Have

Overcome by temptation last week, I succumbed. I bought this lovely green merino and red mohair from Elann.com.

I don't have any absolute plans for them yet, but I think something cabley would be great for the green. And if the first rub-the-yarn-against-my-cheek tests are accurate, this may be a rare wool I can actually wear right against my skin. As for the mohair, I may try to find some sort of metallic silver strand to carry along with it to make a really dramatic evening wrap.


Isn't that bowl great? My mother-in-law knows of my fondness for all things daisies and lime green, so before Scott and I married she gave me that hand-blown glass bowl with a set of 6 matching goblets. I haven't used it in a long time, but I'm now inspired to have a girly gathering before summer ends so I can serve some yummy salad and lemonade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home