The Musings of One Miss Julie

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Out-the-Door Prices

Check out what I saw while visiting KnitPicks.com today. Except for cropping, this is an unedited image:



Uh-huh, it seems to me like it would be adding insult to injury to charge so much for the materials to make such a bag. I mean, I know it could carry everything, but if you had that much money, wouldn't you just pay someone to carry everything for you instead of making a bag so you could carry it all yourself? Really now.

I gave the wee sweater to my chum today. I think she was quite pleased. Now that I've finished it, I feel so free and easy about what I'll work on next that there's almost an equal sort of anxiety about that! But I'm going to bask in it for a bit yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home