The Musings of One Miss Julie

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Ode to Buttons

With nothing very photo-worthy going on with any of my craft projects or my recent gardening exploits, I dug into the button box tonight looking for inspiration.













Most of the buttons I have came from my grandmas and were ones I'd played with as a girl. Now I keep the buttons tucked away in a drawer with my other sewing accoutrement waiting for that far-off day when I'll either a) find the time to use them, b) remember that I have them to use them, or c) find the perfect project to slap them on. Alas, I suppose those are the woes of a stasher.


I love the two giant green-ish zebra-print buttons down front. Wouldn't those look stunning on the collar of a dramatic wool swing coat or cape? Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home