The Musings of One Miss Julie

Sunday, April 24, 2005

A Good End to a Good Week

It's almost inconceivable to me, but I actually held steady and finished one of the sleeves for the baby sweater yesterday. I'm going to cast on for the second one today and see about maintaining my pace.

I can't believe I forgot to mention this yesterday, but Friday was an exceedingly happy day around here. First, the day we'd been waiting for: Scott's last day of student teaching. Whew. No more crazy late nights, no more dancing around trying to please too many people and forgetting entirely about himself. Now it's just down to finding a teaching job, which could be no simple task for a wanna-be high-school drama teacher with Michigan's economy the way it is.

Second, I got promoted. I've been waiting for months and it's finally happened. I'll now be Manager of Interactive Content, which just puts me up higher on the Web ladder at work. I think I'm most excited about having an office. And did I mention that office will have a door? Ah, the simple things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home