The Musings of One Miss Julie

Friday, January 21, 2005

Straight to the Hips

Thanks to a post I read last week on LJC, I dashed off to Starbucks last Friday to try their new Chantico beverage. It's chocolate heaven, and I seriously had to keep myself in check lest I show the strength of my adoration for its sensual pleasures and embarass myself.


I liked it so much that when Scott set his cup down on the table and got all chit-chatty with the friend we were hanging out with, I stole his cup and surreptitiously finished his, too. He took it in good grace, assuring me that he wasn't yet finished with it but was still sipping it. I say, who can sip when gulping such deliciousness is ever so much more satisfactory?


On Saturday night, we went to dinner with Scott's family. Afterward, I suggested another jaunt to Starbucks, where I enjoyed another Chantico. I'm definitely going to have to watch myself on that.


Good news! I finished my cousin's scarf and posted it to her earlier this week. The lovely mademoiselle sent me a picture of herself modeling it, which I share here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home