The Musings of One Miss Julie

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Ugh, a Certain Fellow Named Harry

Never before has a fictional character so affected my life.


Just today, with the announcement of the release date of J.K. Rowling's sixth Harry Potter book, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, I see my future drastically changed. July 16, 2005, is months and months away and it stretches about before me, laughing at me, reminding me of how it has and will turn my life upside-down at every possible opportunity.


Working as the web marketing girl for a certain bookstore is lovely most days, but not when the publication of the biggest book of the century (so far -- we've still got Book 7 to look forward to yet) is announced a few days before Christmas. And the day before I'm to start my own holiday vacation. A vacation that may be delayed a bit more. Urg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home