The Musings of One Miss Julie

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I Hope This Isn't Becoming Habitual

I've been a blog slacker lately, it would seem. I won't feel too bad about it, though, since I'm putting in so many hours at work I miss my husband and I miss my dog, who get top priority these days.


Anyway, what do you think of the new color scheme for my house? The old tan palette was never my favorite, and I'm such a color girl that I wanted to leave the beiges behind as much as I could. So, green and cream it is. Both sets of next-door neighbors have given us their sign of approval (which was appreciated, but not a requirement), so now we just have to finish painting the sides and the back of the house, and the entire garage.


The Way It IsThe Way It Was


In knitting news, I went to my first knitting class of the season. It's not really a class, but more of a two-hour knitting social with some friendly and fiber-loving kindred spirits from around town. I'm continuing to work on my blue-and-white ChicKami, which is feeling really satisfying right now.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home